We Wish you a Merry Christmas...

I can’t believe that we are already one third of the way through the school year. Time certainly does fly when you are enjoying your self!

It has been an extremely long term and the children (and nursery ladies) are all exhausted, everyone has been growing their brains. You should be so proud of your child, they have learnt so much, they have made new friends and grown in confidence and independence.

During Advent, we have journeyed to the stable together. It has been such a wonderful experience for the children to have the opportunity to pause and give thanks for the love, hope and joy found in Jesus – our Saviour and our friend.

On behalf of the nursery team can I say a huge thank your your kind words and gifts this Christmas, they have been greatly appreciated. Working alongside your children and seeing them grow and develop daily is a privilege; we are grateful for your trust in us and for sharing your precious children.

Making a birthday Cake for Baby Jesus

It was sooo delcious!!!

Christmas Party

What a fabulous party!

It just remains for me to say I hope you all have a Happy and Holy Christmas and we will see everyone in 2024!

Stay safe and God Bless

Barbara